A 4th consecutive year of >100% growth and a continued client performance secure top-class recognition for global consulting, marketing and events group
Performance54 (P54) has been recognised by the World Golf Awards, part of the World Travel Awards during their COVID-modified annual ceremony, ‘The Golf Business of the Year’, marking another successful 12-months for the UK-based firm.
“Whilst the last twelve months will undoubtedly be shrouded by the trials of the pandemic, today’s award allows us to reflect on some professional positives. Our teams have come together in the face of adversity and learned to adapt elements of our approach in order to sustain our focus on pushing boundaries and elevating the high-standards of delivery we pride ourselves on,” said General Manager, Matt Brookbanks.
“Each and every one of our partners play an integral role in our business. They place their trust in us to provide strategic and creative insights that enhance business performance. We have worked on some remarkable projects over the last 12 months, with some exceptional organisations, which has really allowed us to develop and refine our capabilities. With more projects set to launch right around the corner, it is an exciting time for the business.”
Some of Performance54’s highlights over the last twelve months include;
- Collaboration with Rick Shiels on reaching and surpassing the 1m YouTube subscriber milestone
- Creating and activating the ‘Ladies First’ campaign for the Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF
- Launching the new TSi metals range as part of its partnership with Titleist and the Acushnet brands
- Developing and activating England Golf’s World Handicap System and Membership campaigns
- Developing and launching Sentosa Golf Club’s ‘Game On’ campaign – promoting global sustainability, as well as its commitment to the UN’s Sports for Climate Action Initiative
- Partnering with GEO Foundation to promote awareness in and through the sport, as well as implementing an internal structure to grow its involvement
“The global outlook means we will be focussing increasingly on creating innovative solutions and driving quantifiable returns from all our investments and initiatives. We wholeheartedly believe there are opportunities to extract value and, as a result, next year will see an evolution in our clients’ marketing and event strategies. However, this is a very welcome reason to reflect and celebrate. A huge thank you to all involved.”