Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 40 years’ experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The company is looking to fill a newly created position for Tournament Finance Manager to join the Performance54 finance team. Working directly for the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high quality financial and management information to add value to the management decisions across our key international portfolio of events and to ensure that an effective control environment is in place and operational. The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 office in Camberley, with occasional international travel required.
The candidate must have advanced Excel skills and an understanding and experience of working with event budgets is essential.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the budget preparation for the Events to facilitate effective financial management.
• Review the Event Nominal Ledger on a regular basis with the Event Directors to ensure classifications of expense are accurate and in line with budget expectations
• Manage the Event payables process from acceptance of invoice through to submission of payables list for CFO approval
• Manage the receivables invoicing for the events, ensuring all revenues have been accounted for and all recharges are completed in a timely manner following the Events.
• Prepare the Event Management Accounts and supporting variance analysis to provide financial and supporting information to the decision making process
• Prepare month end accruals and prepayments in line with the accounting recognition of the Events.
• Manage the Event audit file that summarises all expenses incurred on the event for submission to external audit.
• Prepare and submit local VAT and WHT filings as required.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competetive salary, with 25 days annual leave (+Public Holidays)
• Discretionary annual bonus up to 8% Salary: 3% company / 5% personal performance
• Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
• Reports to CFO