The Performance54 Group is an energetic and innovative sports marketing, events, and consultancy group, with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Florida and Melbourne. The Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience, trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands, rights holders, and destinations. It is one of the world’s fastest-growing sports businesses.
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who can help us find and onboard excellent employees. The successful candidate will be entrusted with the quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates and employees.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing company and help to expand our existing team of professionals by finding the very best candidates to join us.
The role will be based from the Performane54 offices in Wimbledon.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience and support onboarding
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Demonstrate proactive recruitment processes, such as:
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Use of social media and job boards
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Understand VISA requirements, along with any other employment legislation in all territories that the Performance54 Group operates
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience of working in a Marketing and/or Agency environment
- Knowledge and enjoyment of Sports, particularly Golf
- Normal office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm)
- 25 days holiday (3 days to be taken during the Christmas period) plus 8 public holidays