54 is a sports agency seeking to lead sport into a new realm of possibility through creativity and innovation. Our services include sports strategy, marketing, events, commercial strategy as well as data and insights and sustainability strategy. Founded in 2015, 54 has cemented its position as one of the fastest growing sport agencies in the world.
Our clients are rights holders, governing bodies, household brands and major investors who share our belief in the power of sport.
54 is looking for a Sponsorship Sales Manager, who will assist in identifying new business prospects and working with the Commercial Director to convert into revenue for the 54 business.
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will use a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation and utilise existing connections to introduce new business.
The desired candidate must boast strong personal motivation, and be comfortable working remotely and unsupervised, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills. Success will be entirely results-driven.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive revenue for the 54 business across all owned and third party assets in sports including golf, motorsport, football, tennis
- Project coordination & assistance
- Assist with the creation of bespoke proposal decks based on prospects needs and liaise with design team accordingly
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Recommend changes in tactics, approach, operational approach or new commercial ideas based on market data and research
- Represent the Agency at various events as and when required
- Support the development/learning of junior team members
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends and best practise in sports sponsorship
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong commercial sales background with 3+ years of experience within sponsorship sales
- Demonstrable experience of delivering strategic commercial projects /processes
- Excellent communicator, with the confidence to manage relationships with stakeholders across all levels & teams
- Ability to work under own initiative and self-motivate
- Knowledge of project management and working to deadlines
- Autonomous self-starter with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced organisation with continual change
- Arabic speaking is preferred
- Experience working across the GCC is essential
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Discretionary Company Bonus – up to 8% – 3% Company & 5% Individual
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Insurance
- P54 Goodie Bag
- Working hours will be Sunday to Thursday, 09.00 to 17.30 with an hour taken for lunch between 12.00 and 14.00 with travel and additional hours as reasonably required.