Performance54 (‘P54’) is an energetic, innovative and award-winning golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East, US and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands. Since being founded in 2015, P54 has become known as one of the UK’s fastest growing private companies, becoming the first sport marketing agency to feature in the top-15 of the Sunday Times Fast-Track 100 in consecutive years (2019: #4, 2020: #12) and in 2020 was awarded ‘Golf Business of the Year’ at the World Golf Awards.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic, motivated, and eager Special Event Assistant to join the Performance54 team, to support the delivery of the company’s international portfolio of professional Tour events. Initially focused on the Aramco Team Series and Aramco Saudi Ladies International. The candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Head of Special Events in the delivery of events such as made-for-tv events, gala dinners and player BBQs.
Responsibilities will include supporting in all administrative areas of the Special Events. The desired candidate would ideally be a new graduate who is looking to move into the professional golf event ecosystem. They must boast strong personal motivation and be comfortable working remotely and unsupervised. They must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills are essential. Tasked with delivering core aspects of the event, and supported by Senior Performance54 Management, the candidate must be comfortable managing a variety of relationships and have the flexibility to travel internationally, and the ability to work in different cultures.
The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 office in Camberley, UK and remotely.
• Report to and support the Head of Special Events and the wider Event delivery team
• Understand requirements for each event with a strong eye for detail and a flare for creativity
• Plan event in-line with policy and project documentation provided
• Liaise with the wider Event delivery team to ensure alignment
• Support Head of Special Events with all administrative areas of the project
• Research, negotiate and manage 3rd party suppliers
• Oversee on-site events, including management of event get in, set up and take down
• Work closely with the ATS Team Assistant to ensure the high level of support for the wider Event delivery team
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Reporting to Head of Special Events & Guest Services
• Salary £20-£25k dependent on experience, with 25 days holiday per year
• International travel will be required