Performance54 is a global leader in sports marketing, event management, consulting, and strategy, driving positive change through sport. With offices and a client base across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, US, and Australia the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience across sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications and destination marketing and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands, rights holders, governing bodies, major investors and non-governmental organisations.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven, and creative Social Media Designer to join the Performance54 Creative Team, assisting with the creation of key social media and animation assets. Desired experience in sports or events sectors. Whilst not a necessity, a passion for the game of golf is preferable. It is essential that the candidate is willing to travel globally 10 weeks of the year and thrive on the opportunity to see the world.
The role will be mainly focused on digital delivery, but knowledge of print would be beneficial. The candidate must have experience working on social media creative, animation and be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. A strong knowledge of 3D software or video editing would also be desirable.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
- 4 Years minimum as a designer
- Static & Animated Social Media Graphics
- Digital advertising and rich media
- Presentations & Reports
- Creating a strong event brand that is brought to life across all event collateral.
- Experience as a brand guardian and working to brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the event team to produce high quality events.
- Experience of motion graphics design is a bonus.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- 33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
- International travel – 10 events per year