We aren’t actively recruiting for this role at the moment but we would love to hear from you if it sparks your interest and you’d like to be part of the Performance54 team
POSITION: Senior Account Executive
START DATE: TBC
LOCATION: Camberley, UK (with some international travel)
Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East, USA and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for a driven and innovative Senior Account Executive to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management and delivery of key destination and brand clients’ media, promotions, PR, communications, marketing, sponsorship and events activity. The desired candidate will be based out of the Performance54 office in Camberley, some international travel may be required.
A passion for the game of golf and travel is required, and an understanding and interest in golf media outlets and the general golf and destination marketing landscape is desirable. The candidate must also enjoy developing creative ideas and promotional campaigns, and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio to assist Performance54 service its clients’ needs:
- Client liaison and management
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives
- Event activation planning and organisation
- PR & communications strategy support and delivery
- Sponsorship and ambassador activation support
- Generating client activity reports to demonstrate work completed and achievements
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- International travel may be required, including to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- 25 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata, plus Public Holidays)