Performance54 is an energetic, innovative sports marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, event promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing. The Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands and is world-renowned for driving disruption in sport.
The opportunity exists for a driven, and enthusiastic Partnerships Officer to join the Performance54 team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, supporting the Partnerships Director in the acquisition of sponsorship opportunities, and management and delivery of partner activities (advertising, communications, marketing, sponsorship, and events) moving forward.
The desired candidate will be based out of the Performance54 office in Riyadh, with international travel required.
A passion for sport and a creative mindset is essential, to support the growth of new partners in the sports space in Saudi Arabia and internationally. The role will involve supporting the entire Group54 business; Performance54, Sport54 and RedDoor54.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a new opportunity so there is scope to take ownership, shape the role and grow your own skill set.
The role will include:
- Lead the roll-out of partner guest management programmes working closely with the guest services team on travel, accommodation, and hospitality logistics
- Be the driving force with partners on a day-to-day basis – owning weekly status reports and being the key point of contact for delivery of partnership rights
- Assisting with partnership management for the Aramco Team Series and Aramco Saudi Ladies International ensuring effective delivery of partnership rights to meet objectives
- Lead of creation of partnership activation case studies and support creation of post-event reports
- Support the Global Sales manager with identification of sales prospects within key commercial sectors
- Support in creation of partnership proposals, arrangement of sales meetings and management of prospect communications
SPECIAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/APTITUDES NEEDED:
- Previous experience in sports / partnerships is desirable but not mandatory
- Passionate about sport, enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, able to work independently on projects and take the initiative where required
- An analytical mindset – able to identify and evaluate new opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of the KSA digital-media landscape
- A good communicator, able to present and articulate ideas with confidence
- Strong English language skills required
- Experience in MS Office and Keynote highly preferred
- Driving License preferred
- Willingness to undertake international travel – up to 10 weeks/year
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Inc. Public Holidays)
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Kit Supplied