The Performance54 Group is an energetic and innovative sports marketing, events, and consultancy group, with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Florida and Melbourne. The Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience, trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands, rights holders, and destinations. It is one of the world’s fastest-growing sports businesses.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic, motivated and experienced Office Assistant to join the Performance54 team. The role will be based from the company’s Wimbledon Office and will be the first point contact for any external enquiries, as well as internally too. The Office Manager will be responsible for looking after Performance54 HQ, ensuring that all staff are well equipped and that the working space is set up to ensure that all staff enjoy their time in the office and are able to perform to a high level each day.
The desired candidate must show previous administrative credentials with previous office management and administrative experience essential. This is an opportunity to get involved at a key period of growth for our company, to help shape the controls of the business and prepare the company for the next phase of its development.
The role requires a varied skill set, and the ability to work across multiple organisational functions to
ensure the smooth running of business in line with its policies and vision.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support with office relocation
- Support in the streamlining of office processes
- Management of general office administration
- Management of third-party suppliers (IT, Telecoms, Stationary, etc)
- IT support; new hardware set up, existing or new IT queries and implementing new processes and software
- Liaise with People Team to ensure new employees are setup with equipment, building access, office processes etc
- Management of filing documents i.e., Microsoft SharePoint
- Management of Office organisation, tidiness, and cleanliness
- Management of inbound/outbound post requirements to the UK and Internationally
- Manage the stock levels and ordering process of staff equipment, clothing, stationary,
- Plan and manage all administrative activities for the business, including suggesting and driving forward new processes, procedures and schemes
- Liaise with the People Lead and help coordinate employee engagement and welfare initiatives
- Staff conferences, team-building initiatives, staff training etc
- Support People Lead in implementing Healthy and Safety processes
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £25,000 to £30,000
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays (3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year) (pro-rated)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reports to People Lead