Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, media buying and advertising, content generation, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled golf marketing experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Motion Graphics Designer to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation of key event marketing content for use across a range of channels. The ideal candidate will be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro and be able to demonstrate strong experience of high-end digital design through a personal portfolio.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
The candidate will be based in the Performance54 offices in Riyadh (KSA). Regular International travel will be required.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
• Create high engaging, complex animations for a diverse mix of digital platforms and formats
• Work closely with the Social Media Manager to deliver outputs which bring to life the social media strategy to pre-agreed timeframes
• Work under the strategic direction of the Content and Activations Lead to understand and ingrain the brand priorities and project objectives
• Work with designers in the Creative Design department to construct creative raw material for motion graphic outputs
• Prepare content materials to allow for live event delivery, requiring the creation of a significant number of assets each day
• Assist in the formation of initial graphic and animation styles as part of the brand build for new events
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with a diverse range of additional design requirements, as required
• Stay abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, and contemporary trends in production design
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
In addition to skills commensurate with the above, the successful candidate will display the following:
• Experience in a Motion Graphics role for a respected brand, organisation or event connected to golf
• Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity
• Ability to work across a number of projects and manage time effectively
• Strong attention to detail and someone who has ingrained the habit of reviewing their own work as part of the quality control process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
• Ability to contribute to and adhere to brand style guidelines in the creation of all materials
• High level of competency with the following:
o Adobe After Effects
o Cinema 4D
o Premiere Pro
o Final Cut Pro
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Competitive Salary
• 33 days annual leave (including Public Holiday days)
• Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
• International travel