Performance54 is an energetic, innovative sports marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship (strategy, sales and activation), tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join our team in a part-time capacity. This position offers flexibility, autonomy, and the opportunity to help maintain systems and procedures within a supportive and dynamic team.
The desired candidate must boast strong personal motivation and be comfortable working onsite in a fast-paced event environment. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills are essential.
As a key member of the event agency, the successful candidate will work closely with the event team to ensure all financial requirements, both in the lead up to the event and post event, are met.
The role will be 3-days/week from commencement until 30 November 2023, before ramping up to be full-time up until, and a month following the LIV Golf Event to be held in the early part of 2024 (exact date TBC). It is noted the workflow for the month leading up to the event will be significant, however it will come with flexibility post event.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Management of banking payments, approvals and processes
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Facilitating payroll, timesheets and employee record management
- Preparation of monthly and ongoing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- Assisting head office accountants for with monthly group consolidation
- Assisting head office and external accountants with processing year-end adjustments and journals
- Liaising with head office accounting resources to allow reviews and regular updates
- Assisting external Accountants as and when required
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and suppliers on a regular basis to ensure timely and accurate record keeping
- Ensuring compliance with financial policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ensure compliance with local tax legislation (GST reporting etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in bookkeeping and financial management
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & reconciling bank accounts
- A high level of competency in Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB and Microsoft Office (Sage Intacct experience desirable)
- Managing Director, Australia
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours including the ability to work at home or on-site.
- Health Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Cycle to work scheme