POSITION: Video Editor
START DATE: ASAP (some flexibility)
LOCATION: Camberley, UK
Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, media buying and advertising, content generation, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 80 years of golf marketing experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative video editor to join the Performance54 production team, assisting with the editing of key client content.
The role will be focused on editing content for a variety of sales and marketing uses, including social media, digital advertising and partnership marketing. The candidate will need to have a great eye for shot selection and storytelling and be proficient in sound editing and an array of special effects.
The candidate must have experience of working closely with camera operators, producers and account teams to produce high quality production visuals that connect with the relevant audience and reflect the client’s brand.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 offices in Camberley, although some travel will be necessary when on-site editing is required. Whilst not a necessity, a passion for the game of golf and travel is preferable.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skillset and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio that includes leading golf brands, tourism boards and destinations, golf resorts, events and social media influencers:
- Produce high quality and engaging video content using DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based workflows
- Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding when necessary
- Audio / sound editing
- Produce and edit onscreen animations and graphics
- Support the team with efficient and effective filing
- A minimum of 3 years working with DaVinci Resolve
- Experience of working with Adobe Premiere Pro / Adobe After Effects
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- International travel may be required, including to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- 25 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata, plus Public Holidays)