POSITION: Mid Weight Graphic Designer – Multilingual – Design Team
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, media buying and advertising, content generation, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 60 years of golf marketing experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Graphic Designer with around 5 years experience to join the Performance54 design team, assisting with the creation of key event marketing and promotional assets and branding collateral.
The role will include producing artwork across the print and digital spheres in both English and Arabic. The candidate must have experience working on event/activation and preferably sport related creative and be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and a strong knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Hardware. An interest and knowledge of video and motion graphics would be a plus.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail. The candidate will also be required to have a Can Do attitude as well as sometimes working unsociable hours directed by the events and business needs.
The desired candidate will be based in our offices in Riyadh.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
- Print collateral including but not limited to:
- Event branding (large and small scale)
- Marketing campaign collateral (adverts and editorial creative)
- Proposals and reports
- Bespoke presentation creation
- Website graphics
- Conference presentations and graphics – Keynote a must
- Digital advertising
- Social media graphics
- Creating a strong event brand that is brought to life across all event collateral
- Working closely with the event team to produce high quality events
- Video and motion graphics skills would be a plus but will be trained in
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Inc. Public Holidays)
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Kit Supplied