Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 180 years of golf marketing experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Digital Marketing expert to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management and delivery of clients’ promotions, advertising, communications, marketing, sponsorship and events activity. The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 offices in Camberley, with some international travel to service clients.
A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of digital trends, advertising, marketing and the wider golf or sports industry is required, and the preferred candidate will hold 2+ years of digital marketing experience. Strong written and verbal skills are essential, as well as the ability to create and deliver exciting and original digital campaigns focusing on Google Advertising, Social Media and Website Marketing. The role is tailored to help clients reach their objectives and engage the golf audience whilst making a satisfactory ROI.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a dynamic skill-set, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio, to deliver:
- Management of day-to-day golf digital marketing campaigns;
- Google Advertising – Ads, YouTube, InMail, Display and APP
- Website audits and reviews
- Copywriting and written content
- Analysis and reporting
- Content creation and management, including video and imagery
- Creation of activation and advertising campaigns
- Website management and maintenance
- Creation of regular client reports on campaign performance
- Social media and digital marketing campaigns, organic and paid
- Oversight of client budgets (in collaboration with Performance54 Senior Management)
- Digital marketing strategy development
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- International travel may be required, including to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- Reports to Senior Marketing Manager / Account Director