Performance54 is an energetic, innovative, golf marketing and events company with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, media buying and advertising, content generation, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team is trusted by the leading stakeholders in the sport.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced and exceptionally organised Design Manager to oversee delivery of creative, design and video production services across Performance54’s client portfolio.
The role will be focused on managing the production and creative processes, workflows, and deliverables, to ensure we meet our client’s deadlines efficiently and to the highest possible standards.
The candidate must promote a strong teamwork ethic amongst the creative team and be organised – preferably with experience working across multiple projects concurrently. A broad knowledge of design and communicating effectively (written and verbal) will be key attributes to being successful as the candidate will manage requests from all departments in P54. Also, prioritising tasks through regular liaison with senior managers from other departments will also be a key role.
The position is be based in the Performance54 office in Camberley. Whilst not a necessity, a passion for the game of golf and/or sport, and travel is preferable given the subject matter.
The ability to work across a diverse client portfolio, including golf brands, tourism boards and destinations, golf resorts, tournament and events, and social media influencers:
• Main liaison between account/project department and the creative department
• Creation of design schedules and job assignments
• Management of workflow
• Oversight of content supply (imagery, logos etc.) with support from design assistant
• Proofreading and crosschecking work against brand guidelines
• Client liaison (if not possible through account / project team)
• Management of, and oversight of, all client feedback
• Quote generation
• Management of Invoicing (when required, working with finance department and account/project team)
• Oversight of the job/filing system
• Oversight of time management for all creative team
• Management and oversight of all designers
• Developing creative team and nurturing talent from junior to senior.
• Must have worked within a design team for a minimum of 5 years
• Must have managed a studio / design team of at least four designers for a minimum of 3 years
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Premiere Pro)
• Must have a design qualification
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary, plus bonus
• 25 days annual leave (+Public Holidays), Pro-Rata
• Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required