54 is a sports agency seeking to lead sport into a new realm of possibility through creativity and innovation. Our services include sports strategy, marketing, events, commercial strategy as well as data and insights and sustainability strategy. Founded in 2015, 54 has cemented its position as one of the fastest growing sport agencies in the world.
Our clients are rights holders, governing bodies, household brands and major investors who share our belief in the power of sport.
54 is looking for a Commercial Strategy & Insights Manager. This role will be integral to the newly formed Business Intelligence team by leading on multiple key strategic initiatives linked to 54’s growth potential in Saudi Arabia and the wider GCC. The role will focus on creating, owning and driving a prospecting / contact strategy for brands, rights holders, federations and governing bodies and acting as the conduit to the commercial sales team for outreach activities. The successful candidate will identify new opportunities and analysing market trends and be responsible for the maintenance, implementation and updating of company CRM tools for commercial sales-led activities.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day lead of the partnership sales contact strategy from sector analysis, brand prospecting and key contact identification.
- Ensure a high rate of success of contact by developing a contact confirmation strategy, tailored to different geographies where required.
- Oversee the implementation and usage of leading CRM tools to effectively manage the sales pipeline. Report on sales statistics to senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Develop the use of data and insights to craft compelling business cases for prospective 54 partners and future clients.
- Support the development/learning of junior team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong commercial analytics background with 3+ years of experience within the sports industry essential
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering strategic commercial projects / processes
- Advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working across the GCC is essential
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Discretionary Company Bonus – up to 8% – 3% Company & 5% Individual
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Insurance
- P54 Goodie Bag
- Working hours will be Sunday to Thursday, 09.00 to 17.30 with an hour taken for lunch between 12.00 and 14.00 with travel and additional hours as reasonably required.