Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic, motivated, and experienced Commercial Project Manager to join the Performance54 team, to add value to our growth activities by keeping track of and organising all commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
The duties will include driving forward and delivering changes and enhancements to how we operate as a business in terms of our Commercial offering. An excellent Commercial Project Manager who has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities. The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
The Commercial Manager will be supported by Senior Performance54 Management, the candidate must be comfortable managing a variety of relationships and can work in different cultures.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Create and maintain roll-out schedules, track progress, always ensuring key stakeholders are kept up-to-date and risks & issues are appropriately managed
- Plan significant milestones across several workstreams, ensuring relevant dependencies are identified and managed
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to effectively shape, mobilise, and deliver project outcomes to agreed budget.
- Spot and surface key risks and issues early, building an effective approach to mitigation, securing support of stakeholders as and when necessary
- Coach others to help them understand the rationale for a particular approach, surfacing and dealing with ambiguity and conflicting demands
- Conduct reviews to drive a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring that learning is fed through the wider project delivery approach
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, etc.)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Identify opportunities to optimise existing processes to support the Commercial & Marketing teams
- Support in the development of the framework by which pricing & promotions decisions are made; performance is continually tracked & decisions are retrospectively assessed
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Proven experience as Project Manager or another relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Autonomous self-starter with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced organisation with continual change
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Liaise regularly with all departments to ensure alignment
- Commercial Director
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Start date: TBC
- 25 days’ annual leave (+public holidays)
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Private medical cover