Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic, motivated and experienced Commercial Executive to join the Performance54 team, to assist in identifying new business prospects to pass onto the Commercial Manager, through connecting with key decision makers over social media, email and the phone. The Commercial Executive will use a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation.
They must boast strong personal motivation, and be comfortable working remotely and unsupervised, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills.
The Commercial Executive will be supported by the Commercial Manager, the candidate must be comfortable managing a variety of relationships and have the ability to work in different cultures.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Coordination & assistance
- Deck copy & Design Support
- Search for new business prospects to pass onto the Commercial Manager
- Identify opportunities to optimise existing processes to support the Commercial & Marketing teams
- To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Commercial Executive who embraces their role, the team and our culture.
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
What we need from you:
- Excellent communicator, with the confidence to manage relationships with stakeholders across all levels & teams
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to understand data to derive insights that will deliver revenue positive initiatives
- Proven track record of delivering & optimising process improvements in previous role(s)
- Autonomous self-starter with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced organisation with continual change
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Previous experience in a subscription or multi-site business desired but not essential
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Liaise regularly with all departments to ensure alignment
- Encourage and develop best-practice across the business
- Commercial Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days’ annual leave (+public holidays)
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Business Travel insurance (annual international travel policy)
- Private medical cover