Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, organized and flexible Office Administrator to join the Performance54 team, supporting and working directly with the Central Services Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing general office administration as well as supporting the team on projects they are working on.
The ideal candidate will be based from our UK office in Frimley, Surrey but will also be required to work remotely.
The Office Administrator will work closely with the People & Office Manager and the Talent Acquisition Manager to:
• Support with the recruitment for new roles
• Support in the onboarding of new starters
• Support in the streamlining of processes
• Assist with general office administration
• Provide support dealing with suppliers (IT, Telecoms, Stationary, etc.)
• Support in the preparation of HR documents
• Support with the management of filing documents using SharePoint
• Assisting with organization of the office
• Support in the organization of inbound/outbound post requirements to the UK and Internationally
• Support with the ordering of staff equipment, kit, etc.
As well as any other tasks that they are asked to do that would fall under the remit of the Central Services Team.
• Discretion and trustworthiness.
• Ability to take direction
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Self-motivated and a willingness to learn new things
• Positive and approachable attitude / team player
• Tech savvy, specifically in Microsoft
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Salary £17,500
• 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• Report to People and Office Manager