Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 40 years’ experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven, and creative Campaign Manager to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management, and delivery of marketing and promotional activity for key international events. The desired candidate will be based out of the Performance54 office in Camberley, with regular international travel required, and will often be active out of normal working hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
A passion for the game of golf and an understanding and experience of developing cross-channel marketing campaigns, including brand development, media buying, content generation, social media management and PR & Communications. The candidate must also have a talent for developing creative ideas and activations and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
A significant element of the role will be managing event marketing budgets.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skillset, and the ability to work across a diverse event portfolio, to assist Performance54 service its clients’ needs:
Brand and campaign development
- Work with the Performance54 creative department to develop the look and feel of new campaigns relating to its event portfolio, developing the title, associated taglines, and key messaging.
- Develop the campaign route, segmenting target audiences and identifying the necessary tactics and channels to engage with them annually
- Co-ordinate a team to ensure that key workstreams are activated and delivered in keeping with pre-agreed timelines. These include but are not limited to:
- Social Media
- Media Buying
- PR & Comms
- Owned channels
- Logistics and On site activations
Partner and stakeholder management
- Liaise with rights holders and event partners to ensure maximum leverage of external channels for our own marketing purposes, but also to ensure their objectives are being considered and exceeded
- Work with and across internal departments to generate shared benefits through the delivery of event campaigns (such as promoting mass participation initiatives relating to other clients’ work, where appropriate)
- Delegate responsibility but oversee team travel and welfare during events
- Client Liaison
- Manage work in progress (WIP) documents and oversee delivery of regular client reports
- Be personable with client and be efficient at providing regular client updates, organising, and hosting regular conference calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Excellent communication and team player
- Important given Performance54’s international remit (and overseas offices)
- Liaise regularly with other departments to ensure alignment
- Manage and oversee event marketing budgets, reporting on status regularly to senior members of the team
- Concise updates to Performance54 senior management and Performance54 clients
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, with 25 days annual leave (+Public Holidays)
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 8% Salary: 3% company / 5% personal performance
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Reports to Director of PR & Communications