Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for a driven, and organised Advertising Account Executive to join the Performance54 team in its delivery of an extensive golf and corporate event portfolio. The desired candidate will be based out of our offices in KSA, with some international travel required.
An interest in the game of golf and good experience in an advertising role within the sports industry would be useful but not essential.
The candidate must also be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Media Buying and Partnerships
- Working with the Advertising Manager (events) to assist in executing a strategic cross platform advertising plan for an international events portfolio
- Identify media trends and new channels to direct a strategic approach to meet the changing dynamics of the media environment
- Follow up on existing media partnerships to make sure all agreements are delivered.
- In conjunction with the Events Marketing team, agree creative activation strategies and take responsibility for their delivery on time and to budget, and ensure that they deliver pre-agreed returns
- Support in the management of all advertising requirements associated to P54’s events portfolio
- Good knowledge on advertising campaigns across digital and social media channels
- Google AdWords – Search & Display
- Social Media – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Snapchat
- Provide regular reports detailing performance and revenue generation
- Work with Creative Design department to develop and implement artwork
SPECIAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/APTITUDES NEEDED:
- Knowledge of current trends relating to sports marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of SEO keyword research and implementation
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Google Analytics
- Minimum of 1 year experience of managing clients paid social
- Minimum of 1 year in a media buying role within golf or sports industries
- Some experience of commercial partnerships management
- Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain records and produce reports
- Knowledge and experience of working with Campaign Manager and Digital Ad trafficking
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- 33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
- International travel
- Reports to Advertising Account Manager