We aren’t actively recruiting for this role at the moment but we would love to hear from you if it sparks your interest and you’d like to be part of the Performance54 team
POSITION: Account Executive
START DATE: TBC
LOCATION: Camberley, UK (with some international travel)
Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East, USA and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative Account Executive to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management and delivery of key clients’ media promotions and communications. The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 offices in Camberley, some international travel may be necessary to service clients in Europe and South-east Asia.
A passion for the game of golf and travel is required, and an understanding and interest in golf media outlets and the general media landscape is preferred. The candidate must also enjoy developing creative ideas and promotional campaigns, and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisation skills, written and verbal communications, and a good attention to detail with competency in Microsoft Office is also required.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skillset, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio, to assist Performance54 service its clients’ needs:
- Client & account management
- Event planning, logistics support and organisation
- PR and communications support
- Media monitoring and advertising schedule support
- Destination marketing and sales development
- Client / media evaluation report creation
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company and Personal Bonus Scheme
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- International travel may be required, including to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- 25 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata, plus Public Holidays)