Performance54 is an energetic, innovative sports marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship (strategy, sales and activation), tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Account Executive to join the Performance54 team, assisting with the creation, management and delivery of key clients’ media promotions and communications.
The desired candidate will be based in the Performance54 offices in Riyadh.
A passion for sport and travel is required. An understanding and interest in golf media outlets and the general media landscape is preferred. The candidate must also enjoy developing creative ideas and promotional campaigns and be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines.
Strong organisation skills, written and verbal communications, and a good attention to detail with competency in Microsoft Office is also required.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set, and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio, to assist Performance54 service its clients’ needs:
- Client & account management
- Support the account team in delivering high quality work for clients
- Event planning, logistics support and organisation
- PR and communications support
- Media monitoring and advertising schedule support
- Destination marketing and sales development
- Client / media evaluation report creation
SPECIAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/APTITUDES NEEDED:
- Knowledge of current trends relating to sports marketing and communications
- Knowledge of the sport, lifestyle and news media landscapes in KSA
- Experience working across the marketing mix and delivering strategic solutions utilising a range of modern marketing tactics and practices
- Experience in developing cross-channel campaigns for consumer facing brands or events
- Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain records and produce reports
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (+Public Holidays), Pro-Rata
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Medical Insurance