POSITION: Graphic Designer – Design Team (Mid/Senior)
START DATE: ASAP (some flexibility)
LOCATION: Camberley, UK
Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, media buying and advertising, content generation, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 60 years of golf marketing experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best known brands.
The opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, driven and creative Graphic Designer to join the Performance54 design team, assisting with the creation of key event marketing and promotional assets and branding collateral.
The role will include producing artwork across the print and digital spheres. The candidate must have experience working on event/activation creative and be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. A strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, CAD and 3D graphics is also desirable.
The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
The desired candidate will be based from the Performance54 offices in Camberley although some travel may be required.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role requires a varied skill-set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
- Print collateral including but not limited to:
- Event branding (large and small scale)
- Marketing campaign collateral (adverts and editorial creative)
- Proposals and reports
- CAD drawings
- Website graphics
- Conference presentations and graphics
- Digital advertising
- Social media graphics
- Creating a strong event brand that is brought to life across all event collateral
- Working closely with the event team to produce high quality events
- Office hours (Sunday – Thursday, 07:30– 16:00), additional hours as required
- Reports to Steve Hole, Creative Manager