EUROPE’S BEST GOLF VENUE BEGINS NEW ERA AS INFINITUM
Recognized as one of Europe’s most highly-sought after lifestyle and leisure experiences, the resort showcases a combination of world-class golf, modern gastronomy, off-course activities, and a contemporary beach club featuring state-of-the-art facilities, including seven swimming pools, a Tapas Bar, and one of Costa Daurada’s most recognised restaurants.
Performance54 provides an annual, integrated PR and Media strategy for Infinitum, covering partnerships and activations, media buying, PR & communications, and activation of the final stage of The European Tour Q-School, which has been held over Lumine Lakes and Hills since 2017.
Infinitum is one of Europe’s newest lifestyle resorts with championship golf facilities, modern gastronomy, bespoke cultural activities, and a contemporary beach club featuring state-of-the-art facilities, a tapas bar and one of the region’s best restaurants. The resort is home to three golf courses, with two designed by Former World No.1 Greg Norman, and its award-winning facilities currently play host to the European Tour’s Final Qualifying Stage.
Performance54 is responsible for the overall management of the annual golf-specific PR & Communications strategy at Infinitum, focusing on the launch of the new brand in July 2021 and a number of important projects that will be undertaken over the next couple of years at the resort. A fundamental part of this strategy has been to create and activate a detailed media buying plan on behalf of Infinitum, targeting specific media publications across key target audiences including in France, Germany, and the UK, to leverage awareness for the brand. P54 has also utilised its experience in the industry to identify and position the resort within some of Europe’s most prestigious rankings through the organisation of FAM Trips and lobbying of key panellists as part of a dedicated awards and rankings strategy.
- Creation of a dedicated PR and communications strategy with over 350k PR value / 6.5 million readership in coverage achieved
- Implementation of a detailed media buying plan through partner rates with Europe’s leading golf media publications
- Enhanced awards strategy resulting in resort being named ‘Europe’s Best Golf Venue’ for third consecutive year in 2021
- Identification of positioning in key rankings resulting in Hills being named in ‘Continental Europe’s Top 100 Golf Courses’ for the first time in its history
- Successful positioning of the brand as Europe’s newest lifestyle resort, contributing to sales of new real estate
- Spain’s first ever signatory of the R&A’s Women in Golf Charter