Golf Saudi is on a mission to facilitate uptake and participation in Saudi Arabian golf through the delivery of world-class facilities, operational excellence, and implementation of best global practices while harnessing wider commercial opportunities within golf.
Performance54 acts as Golf Saudi’s strategic advisors to create, develop and assist in implementing an overarching strategy that connects all areas of the golf ecosystem to its objectives, across six main pillars; infrastructure, academies, mass participation, events, sustainability and tourism.
Additionally, Performance54 provides a range of design and production services as the brand continues to grow. Events and marketing tools such as podcasts, games and applications have all been developed to assist with championing the sport through education and access opportunities.
To support Golf Saudi with facilitating the uptake and participation of Saudi nationals in golf through the delivery of world-class facilities, operational excellence, and implementation of best global practices while harnessing the wider commercial opportunities available within the sport to safeguard its future.
Develop marketing plans and strategies for multiple business strands as well as delivering campaigns to target specific groups being enticed to try the sport for the first time. Performance54 created ‘Let It Fly’, a bold and energetic domestic campaign that appeals to the younger demographic – which makes up a large proportion of the Saudi Arabian population and has elivered several activations across the Kingdom. Other campaigns invlude ‘Ladies First’ and ‘Power of the Game’, each delivering unique opportunities for individuals new to the game.
The creative team have also built brands for Golf Saudi managed properties such as Riyadh Golf Club and Dirab Golf & Country Club, two of the best golf clubs in KSA.
- Hosted three editions of the Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers
- Held the first-ever professional women’s golf event in the Kingdom, the Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF
- Given 1,000 women access to complimentary golf via the Ladies First Club – an award-winning CSR campaign
- Signed up to the United Nations Sports For Climate Action Framework
- Through Golf Saudis Let It Fly programme, thousands of Saudi’s have picked up a club and tried golf for the first time
- Over 15 episodes of the ‘Power of the Game Podcast’ with global stars