Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic, motivated, and eager Personal & Team Assistant (Events) to join the Performance54 team, to support the delivery of the company’s international portfolio of professional Tour events. Initially focussed on the Aramco Team Series and Aramco Saudi Ladies International, the candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the overall Event Delivery Team. Responsibilities will include providing administrative support to the Event Director, as well as supporting the wider events delivery team with administrative duties such as writing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes, and organising travel for the wider team.
The desired candidate must boast strong personal motivation, and be comfortable working remotely and unsupervised, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills are essential. Tasked with delivering core aspects of the event, and supported by Senior Performance54 Management, the candidate must be comfortable managing a variety of relationships and have the flexibility to travel internationally, and the ability to work in different cultures.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diary and email management for the Event Director
- Support the Event Director in collating and submitting expenses
- Report to the Event Director and support the wider Event delivery team
- Day-to-day support of the wider Event delivery team. Focussing on:
- Liaising with all departments regarding meeting agenda items
- Creating meeting agendas and reporting meeting minutes
- Liaising with all departments regarding administrative support
- Liaising with all departments regarding Event travel, accommodation and transport requirements for site visits and during each tournament
- Liaising with all departments regarding P54 and Event apparel requirements
- Liaise with other departments to ensure alignment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Reporting to the Event Director
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual salary (+ public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff clothing provided