Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts more than 40 years’ experience and has been trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
As a production coordinator, you may work on different kinds of content streams. You’ll be responsible for setting up and running an office for the production, handling shooting schedules, work permits, travel and accommodation arrangements and equipment supplies. You’ll be involved at all stages of a project. Pre-Production to Completion. You will need to travel to a variety of global locations where Production Teams will produce visual content (Film and Photography) of key events on the PR and Marketing Teams Schedule.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a production coordinator, you’ll need to:
- Type and distribute schedules or call sheets, running orders and attend production meetings
- Help to set up the production office with the necessary supplies
- Type, edit, copy, and distribute scripts
- Arrange any necessary work permits
- Tagging and auditing photography and videography
- Organise travel arrangements for cast, crew and production executives
- Organise accommodation for cast and crew
- Source equipment and supplies
- Assist cast and crew members, sometimes running errands for them
- Run errands between the production office and other departments
- Deal with accounts and expenses
- Sort out enquiries and other paperwork
- Set up relevant insurance cover and help with visas for cast and crew
- Close accounts with suppliers when the production is finished.
- Check running orders and scripts
- Keep track of crews during filming
- Liaise and supply completed content to different platforms (PR/Comms and Social. Agencies)
- Prepare schedules, shot lists, logs and other paperwork for post-production.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree in a media-related subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
- Stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation, and a proactive manner
- The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure
- Initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense, and problem-solving skills
- Sound administrative and organisational skills
- A good level of numeracy and fast, accurate word-processing skills
- The ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes (e.g. to scripts).
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- £24,000-£28,000 per annum, with 25 days annual leave (+Public Holidays)
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Annual Discretionary Company Bonus – up to 8% – 3% Company & 5% Individual
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Private Healthcare
- Staff clothing
- Reports to Production Lead