54 is a sports agency seeking to lead sport into a new realm of possibility through creativity and innovation. Our services include sports strategy, marketing, events, commercial strategy as well as data and insights and sustainability strategy. Founded in 2015, 54 has cemented its position as one of the fastest growing sport agencies in the world.
Our clients are rights holders, governing bodies, household brands and major investors who share our belief in the power of sport.
54 is looking for a Partnership Manager to join its growing teams in Riyadh. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for developing and executing partnership activation plans and managing relationships primarily across our International Golf and Football clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of sports marketing, excellent communication skills, and extensive experience managing partner activations and logistics.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute partnership activation plans that align with the partner’s strategy
- Manage all aspects of partner activations, including planning, logistics, and execution
- Collaborate with partner teams to ensure partner activations integrate with overall campaign objectives
- Track and analyze partner activation metrics to measure program success and report on ROI
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with partners to ensure their expectations are being met
- Manage and oversee guest experiences at Performance 54 Arabia events
- Develop new business opportunities with partners and assist with contract negotiations
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve partnerships and increase revenue
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sports management, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, sports management, or partnership management
- Deep understanding of sports marketing and partner activation best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for sports and a desire to work in the sports marketing industry
- Experience of working in the GCC is essential
- Arabic speaking is preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Discretionary Company Bonus – up to 8% – 3% Company & 5% Individual
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Insurance
- P54 Goodie Bag
- Working hours will be Sunday to Thursday, 09.00 to 17.30 with an hour taken for lunch between 12.00 and 14.00 with travel and additional hours as reasonably required.