Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
Performance 54 Arabia are seeking a Partnership Executive to join our growing teams in Dubai or Riyadh. The primary focus of this role will be to develop and execute partnership activation plans and manage partner relationships. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of sports marketing, excellent communication skills, and experience managing partner activations and logistics.
- Develop and execute partnership activation plans that align with the partners strategy
- Manage all aspects of partner activations, including planning, logistics, and execution
- Collaborate with partner teams to ensure partner activations integrate with overall campaign objectives
- Track and analyse partner activation metrics to measure program success and report on ROI
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with partners to ensure their expectations are being met
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sports management, or a related field preferred but not pre-requisite
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, sports management, or partnership management
- Deep understanding of sports marketing and partner activation best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for sports and a desire to work in the sports marketing industry
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be commensurate with experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and gain valuable experience in the sports marketing industry. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive (with bonus based on performance)
- 25 days’ annual leave (+public holidays)
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Dubai or Riyadh based