54 is a sports agency seeking to lead sport into a new realm of possibility through creativity and innovation. Our services include sports strategy, marketing, events, commercial strategy as well as data and insights and sustainability strategy. Founded in 2015, 54 has cemented its position as one of the fastest growing sport agencies in the world.
Our clients are rights holders, governing bodies, household brands and major investors who share our belief in the power of sport.
We are searching for an FP&A Analyst to support the FP&A Manager to build out the function across all global regions. The FP&A Analyst is a newly created role designed to support the FP&A Manager and ultimately the CFO create a best-in-class FP&A function and dedicated financial support across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone newly qualified to make their first move into the sports industry and put their stamp on a rapidly growing business.
The desired candidate must boast strong accountancy and financial planning and be comfortable working onsite in a fast-paced event environment. A keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills are essential.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the FP&A manager with internal reporting requirements.
- Supporting on the preparation and input of budgets into the finance system.
- Reviewing the transaction tagging by management accountants to ensure accurate reporting.
- Support with the delivery of key aspects of the monthly and quarterly forecasts, ensuring the FP&A key deadlines are met, the output is accurate and there is ongoing strong communication with key stakeholders.
- Compile and analyse financial data, identifying trends, and providing insights to management.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and prepare regular financial reports for management review.
- Assist in the preparation of financial presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the regional finance teams and communicating deadlines with key stakeholders within the business.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing key reporting tools for the regional and local finance teams to use, disseminating information in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyse data, providing commentary on reasons for variances to prior periods and how business is performing across departments and regions.
- Participate in special projects and ad-hoc analyses as assigned by the FP&A Manager and CFO.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Analytical mindset
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with accounting systems ideally Sage Intacct.
- Strong understanding of CRM and ERP systems.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management
- Interest in sports industry
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Discretionary Company Bonus – up to 8% – 3% Company & 5% Individual
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays), pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Insurance
- Office F&B available daily
- P54 Goodie Bag
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30 with an hour taken for lunch between 12.00 and 14.00 with travel and additional hours as reasonably required.