Performance54 is an energetic, innovative golf marketing agency, with a client base throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Specialising in sponsorship strategy and activation, tournament promotion and management, PR and communications, and destination marketing, the Performance54 team boasts unrivalled experience and is trusted by some of the world’s best-known brands.
The opportunity exists for an experienced, driven, and organised Account Manager to join the Performance54 Advertising team in its delivery of all paid -for adverting for Tier 1 clients for the agency, as well as providing support on other clients across the business and driving new business as we look to grow our client roster.
A keen interest in the game of golf and extensive experience in an advertising planning and buying role within the sports industry or at a leading media agency would be required.
The candidate must be comfortable working on a variety of projects across multiple markets concurrently and working to tight deadlines as well as experience in managing line reports.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Media Planning, Buying and Partnerships
- Working with the Head of International Media and wider advertising team to develop and activate a strategic cross platform, multi-market advertising plan.
- Negotiate all paid for activity with key media partners.
- Identify media trends and new channels to direct a strategic approach to meet the changing dynamics of the media environment.
- Develop and own new and existing media partnerships to extract maximum benefit for the client and ensure that contracted rights are being delivered through engagement with internal delivery teams and external parties.
- Agree creative activation strategies and take responsibility for their delivery on time and to budget and ensure that they deliver pre-agreed returns.
Admin, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Take overall responsibility for all documentation relating to all accounts by establishing excellent practices.
- Deliver campaign analysis both during and post campaign to demonstrate performance and learnings gained.
- This includes all documents relating to: Reporting and Media Tracking
- Work alongside Finance Department to ensure invoicing processes are adhered to.
SPECIAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/APTITUDES NEEDED:
- Minimum of 3 years in a media planning and buying role agency side
- Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain records and produce detailed reports
- Knowledge and experience of Digital Ad trafficking
- Driven by the need to constantly improve and develop our output through innovation and thought leadership
- Team player with line management experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive (with bonus based on performance)
- 25 days’ annual leave (+public holidays)
- Normal office hours (9am – 5.30pm), with travel and additional hours as required
- Reports to Head of Advertising