Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Collection is home to the European Tour’s Portugal Masters, presenting five championship golf courses, all within a 3km radius, offering professional and amateur golfers an exciting challenge all year round. Designed by a collection of the world’s most famed golf courses architects, including World Golf Hall of Fame and seven-time Major champion, Arnold Palmer, Dom Pedro is one of Europe’s best golf course collections, with excellent practice facilities including a state-of-the-art Regional Titleist Fitting Centre.
With Dom Pedro Hotels operating across various regions in Portugal and Brazil, Performance54 is tasked with the creation and implementation of the annual PR and communications strategy for golf, leading to an increase in golf related website traffic and sales activity, as well as a rise in the brand’s overall perception throughout key target markets. To achieve these results, P54 has helped deliver the resort’s golf-specific digital advertising campaigns, utilising targeted platforms such as Google search, display, and social media to drive package sales and enquires across target periods, including during the hosting of the Portugal Masters, to enhance ROI. P54 has also successfully increased awareness for the brand by liaising with media and arranging press visits to generate increased coverage and news within Europe’s top media publications and rankings.
- Identification of key rankings including the increased placement of the Old Course at #36 in ‘Continental Europe’s Top 100 Golf Courses’
- Enhanced campaign management across agreed key periods including Portugal Masters
- Management of press trips with key media publications to drive unique coverage and awareness for the brand
- Over 2.8 million impressions served on Portugal Masters advertising campaign with CTR rate of 1.11%
- Delivery of Portugal Masters PR and communications strategy resulting in over 130k PR value and 3.3 million readership in coverage achieved