Sir Nick Faldo celebrates the Faldo Series’ silver anniversary, as the junior golf development pathway embarks on a highly anticipated 25th Series, following the official launch of the global schedules for 2021.
The new season marks a significant milestone for the six time Major champion, who founded the Series after his final green jacket in 1996 with a vision to create a junior golf legacy that lasts a lifetime and develops tomorrow’s champions. 25 years on, the Series’ achievements now include:
• Hosting over 45,000 aspiring junior golfers across both boys’ and girls’ categories
• Staging over 750 Faldo Series events worldwide
• Visiting 45 countries across six continents
• Producing over 70 Professional Faldo Series Alumni on global Tours
• Celebrating a total of 84 European Tour and Ladies European Tour Faldo Series Alumni wins
• Pledging support to an equal playing field as an R&A Women in Golf Charter signatory
Performance54 provided integrated support to deliver an impactful global launch of the Faldo Series. Activity included communications planning, creative development, which included the creation of a brand hero video, global golf press liaison and implementing an integrated social media strategy across Sir Nick’s, Faldo Hurricane Series’ and Faldo Series’ channels. The launch has set the benchmark for the season ahead and the countdown is now on until the largest and most successful global junior golf series welcome tomorrow’s champions back to the tee.